NicoleeK

NicoleeK

This is where I talk mostly about Young Adult and New Adult books. Thanks for checking out my reviews :)

Crash into You (Pushing The Limits #3) by Katie McGarry

Crash into You - Katie McGarry

Goodreads Synopsis: From acclaimed author Katie McGarry comes an explosive new tale of a romance forged in the fast lane

The girl with straight A's and the perfect life—that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy family…and she's just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker—a guy she has no business even talking to. But after the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind.

The last thing Isaiah needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks. But when their shared love of street racing puts their lives in jeopardy, Isaiah and Rachel will have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.

Review:

I’ve read this book at least 3 times now so its obvious how much I love it. I wanted to review it though because everyone should know how amazing this series is! I loved the first two books but this is one is definitely my favourite so far.

We have Isaiah and Rachel, two completely different people who are thrown together in an unexpected situation but develop a deeper connection through their love of cars and mutual understanding of each other and the struggles they have gone through in their lives. Their love was so beautiful and just filled my heart with so much emotion!

I loved how we got to see the characters from the first two books in this one while also getting to know Logan and Abby. Isaiah and Noah’s brotherly love and the love, loyalty and respect all the characters have for each other is so touching. I want to be a part of their group! It’s rare to find a book or series in which you love every character and feel as though you know them personally. This is the kind of story that when you’re reading you don’t even realise time is passing because you become so engrossed in the characters and what is happening to them that nothing else matters.

Katie McGarry’s books will leave you with the biggest book hangover but oh is it worth it! I would give all her books more than 5 stars if I could! I cannot recommend this author or this series enough, I promise you won’t be disappointed!