NicoleeK

NicoleeK

This is where I talk mostly about Young Adult and New Adult books. Thanks for checking out my reviews :)

Maybe Not (Maybe #1.5) by Colleen Hoover Mini Review

Maybe Not: A Novella - Colleen Hoover

Goodreads Synopsis: Colleen Hoover, the New York Times bestselling author of Maybe Someday brilliantly brings to life the story of the wonderfully hilarious and charismatic Warren in a new novella, Maybe Not.

When Warren has the opportunity to live with a female roommate, he instantly agrees. It could be an exciting change.

Or maybe not.

Especially when that roommate is the cold and seemingly calculating Bridgette. Tensions run high and tempers flare as the two can hardly stand to be in the same room together. But Warren has a theory about Bridgette: anyone who can hate with that much passion should also have the capability to love with that much passion. And he wants to be the one to test this theory.

Will Bridgette find it in herself to warm her heart to Warren and finally learn to love?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Review:

This was definitely a change of pace to Maybe Someday and not as emotionally jarring. I loved Warren in Maybe Someday and this novella helped me understand why Bridgette is the way she is.

I love Warren's sense of humour and how perfect him and Bridgette are together. He’s the only one who could look past her mean comments and tear down her walls. Their witty banter was hilarious!

This was a really cute read that I finished in only a couple hours. I would have loved to have read a full novel of their story though!